Watch this space for upcoming investigations - Please read the booking terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
If you would like us to hold an investigation for your charity, or you have a location suggestion please contact us using the contact form on the 'Contact Us' page
Be part of the team and be a paranormal investigator for a night of ghost hunting, in the quest for evidence of paranormal activity in reportedly, some of the most haunted buildings in Gwynedd and North Wales.
Join us for a night that could possibly change your life forever as we go in search of evidence of life after death. We will investigate possible spirit activity such as knocking, cold breezes and dark shadows that cannot be explained. We will attempt glass divination and participate in table tipping experiments. We will also use some ghost hunting equipment including; beam barrier alarms, latest technology in EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) recording and more.
The cost of this event is £35 per person (plus £3 booking fee if paid via Paypal. Bank Transfer is FREE). Deposit of £15 payable at time of booking. The balance is due by the end of July please.
To book places for any of our upcoming investigations, please visit our Facebook page ....... www.facebook.com/GwyneddParanormalInvestigations
All our investigations start at 22:00 and end at 04:00
unless otherwise stated
Terms and Conditions
1) Booking Agreement: By booking an event, the participant(s) agree to all terms and conditions, the participant(s) indemnify Gwynedd Paranormal Investigations (here after referred to as GPI), from and against all liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from participation in the activity. It is also recommended that you take out third party liability cover prior to the event.
2) Health and Safety aspects of the event must be adhered to at all times. GPI will not be responsible for any physical, psychological and long term illness or injuries, or death as a result from attending any event. Investigating the uncharted world of the paranormal can be hazardous and dangerous so all clients attend at their own risk. Attendees must stay with their group at all times and not take it upon themselves to wonder off. GPI will have done a thorough Risk Assessment prior to the event; therefore there may be certain areas which are cordoned off for the safety of the attendees. Anybody who does not follow these rules will be asked to leave.
3) No person under the age of 18 is permitted to attend any of our events due to our insurance terms.
4) We do not advise any pregnant woman to attend our events, this is out of interest for the safety of yourself and your unborn child. Accidents can happen in the dark and GPI will not be held responsible for any accidents that may occur.
5) We do not discriminate against anyone with a disability however, due to most of our events having unsuitable access for wheel chairs it may not be possible or safe to attend certain investigations. If you have a disability and would like to join us, please contact GPI and we will advise on the best possible options.
6) We have a zero tolerance of illegal drugs and alcohol. Anyone found to be under the influence of either will be asked to leave immediately with no refund. If you have been prescribed any medicines by your doctor you must inform GPI staff before any investigation.
7) We cannot guarantee that you will see or experience any paranormal activity on any of our events but if you do, we suggest you try to stay as calm as possible for your own safety and the safety of people around you.
8) Smoking is not permitted inside any of our locations, there will be a designated smoking area outside and away form the building.
9) GPI will not be liable for any loss or damage to equipment belonging to the participants during and after the event, even if caused by poltergeist activity. If in doubt keep your belongings with you.
10) In the event of an investigation being cancelled, you will be made aware of this by the contact details you have given. If this happens we will transfer your booking to the next available investigation. If an event is postponed, your payment will transfer to the new date. If you are unable or unwilling to attend on the new date, you are welcome to cancel your place. Should you cancel your place; more than 30 days before the event, you will receive 50% refund. If less than 30 days, no refund will be given.
11) Investigations are carried out at night and generally in the dark until the early hours of the morning. If you have far to travel we would advise you to book a local bed & breakfast or hotel; driving whilst tired can kill.
12) GPI will not be held responsible for any damage caused by guests during our investigation.
13) We advise all guests to only bring with them the equipment and money you need for the event. We suggest you don't bring handbags and anything that can be, must be left in your car or a safe place. You will only need a camera and a maximum of £5 for 6 strips of raffle tickets. ONLY BRING THE MONEY THAT YOU NEED. All bags must be left in the base room during the investigation for safety reasons.
14) No food or drink is permitted out side of the base room, during the walk around or after investigating has begun. This is for the respect of the property we are using and to prevent damage. Some of the buildings we visit and their contents are of historical importance and usually of great value.
15) Mobile phone policy - Due to an increase in mobile phone use for so called 'spirit APPS', use as torches and cameras, the decision to ban ALL mobile phones has been taken! Phones must be left in the base room during investigations! An emergency phone number will be given for anyone who may need to contact you during the night. This is because; mobile phone signals interfere greatly with some of the equipment we use. The use of mobile phone lights for torches has become distracting and problematic and 'spirit apps' are not scientifically proven to be accurate and therefore we do not allow them on our events. WE ADVISE YOU TO BRING YOUR OWN TORCH AND ALSO A CAMERA/CAMCORDER IF YOU WISH TO TAKE PHOTOS OR VIDEO. If mobile phones are seen to be used during vigils, you will be asked to return it to the base room. Continued use will result in you being asked to leave the investigation.
16) By signing these terms and conditions, you are giving your permission for all photographs or video records made on any GPI investigation to be used by GPI and/or being published on the GPI web site.
17) These terms and conditions are non negotiable. Each guest will be required to sign a copy of the terms and conditions to show that you hereby agree to abide by them.
18) GPI reserve the right to change, add or amend these terms and conditions at any time. We also reserve the right to change, add or amend any part of any event at any time.